Sunday, April 14, 2013

4-15


One last Hurrah!!!! :) hahaha. This is probably going to be my final area. I don't know. It seems like I might actually have the same thing happen to me as Sister Chen did and get transferred randomly :) I don't know. I'm thinking this will be where I finish. cross your fingers!!!! :D hahahaha. I love it! it's a good area. I still know a few of the members. lots of them have gotten married. actually, one of them got married to a chick from provo!!!! :) hahahaha. he's studying to become a Radiologist I think and he's really nice and usually takes the missionaries out for food, but hasn't recently cuz he got married two weeks ago.... sad day. he used to live with our ward msision leader, but now he's all alone with his wife. hahahaha. anyway. aren't you glad that you got to read that little story about ar andom member in our area? ok. the end.

Like I said, we were pretty slow this week. We have competitions as to who can find the most potentials in a certain amount of time and I always win :) YEH! PRIDEFUL! hahahahaha. But they all get referred for some odd reason.... hahahahahaha :) it's kinda sad that I don't get to teach them, but they are THE COOLEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AND I WANT THEM TO GET BAPTIZED!!!! all of the referrals are given down to my last area :( I don't know why they didn't give me more referrals earlier.... :( oh well. it's ok though. I think One time, I was so sick of teaching and wanted to find and wished that I could just find for all the people. it seems that my wish has come true. :) i'm finding for all the other areas now. tooo many referrals

There is this one girl that I refered that i was SOOOo sad I had to refer. she was teh COOOOOLEST girl in the world. She told us that she was going throgha  pretty hard time in her life and wanted a bit of direction. She studies Engineering at the Queensland University of Technology which is pretty good. ANYWAY! We met with her really quickly and she kept asking question after question after question like: Can I become mormon if my parents aren't? How old do I have to be to beocme a missionary? haha, we just told her that we'll be her guides and help her do things that have helped us hahahaha. anyway. she was SUCH A FIREBALL! I can't wait for her to become one of the greatest members EVER!!! :) hahahaha. But I referred her to my last area. it's good. EMP is where all the stuff is supposed to happen anyway. :) hahahaha. That's wehre we want the branch. I guess God wants me to just find epople to give to them. :)

Also this week, we met this girl, and invited her to come to dinner with us at a members house (Which is the picture) ANYWAY. we were talking with her over dinner and discovered that she worked in a company called "retire well" or "retire old" or something like that. I can't remember. id idn't hear it properly. anyway. she said that. turns out. the member's father is her boss... his uncle is a co-owner of the company, and all her co-workers are members as well!!!! WOAH!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha. it was really awesome. anyway. it was really good because eh evidently hasn't progressed too much in the church, but then during th lesson, she kept asking really good questions that she's been thining about. she said that she's always had heaps of questions but has never found the answer in christianity so she suan shi fo jiao.... anyway. and now ta suan shi MORMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeh!!!!!!! LOOK AT THAT! and I had no idea about the whole job thing. it was pretty awesome.

Also... I tried to have a comb-over this time :) It looks gross. hahahahaha. only on pday though. don't worry, I'll wash it out. This morning, I got a haircut from Elder Abel in this area.. he's really good at cutting hari. :) hahahahaha

well I know this week was pretty boring, but we get to find a lot. lots of walking and talking and rejections and fun little things here and there to spice up the week. hahahaha :) We just played rugby and football for pday and so that was pretty fun. :) I haven't really gotten too good at the game but I still think it's pretty fun. :) hahahaha. I'm losing weight now!!! :) YEAH!!!! anyway. that was my little weight update. look at the rhyme behind that one. that was enjoyable.

ALRIGHT!!!!

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT MOM AND DAD!!! YOU"RE THE BEST!

Love,

Elder chen


No comments:

Post a Comment